"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority ... the Constitution was made to guard against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Noah Webster


"There is no worse tyranny than forcing a man to pay for what he does not want just because you think it would be good for him."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I am in Savannah, GA

Never thought I'd be here.

It's been a strange trip getting here.

I love the song by Kenny Chesney:  Pirate Flag and an Island Girl.

I will get back to blogging in the next few weeks, I hope.  I have been rode hard and beaten hard and put out to pasture with the expectation of dying.  But that's the way the world sees me.

There is so much to say, and I'm exhausted.  Today is May 8, 2013, but I intend to keep coming back here and posting or re-editing this post until I get out what I need to get out.

Get something firmly fixed in your mind.

At any point, people can turn on you and seriously screw your life up beyond all recognition.  Yeah.   You. 

Think it can't happen? 

Think you are a fine, law-abiding, upstanding citizen?

Got nothing to hide?

Do you know anybody who is on psychotropic drugs?  Has feelings of persecution or mildly bipolar, or thinks they have various diseases that nobody understands?

Run now.  Take the nearest exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't make me disable comments because you couldn't maintain decorum and civil discourse. You can disagree all you want to, just don't get nasty.