"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority ... the Constitution was made to guard against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Noah Webster


"There is no worse tyranny than forcing a man to pay for what he does not want just because you think it would be good for him."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Mea Culpa

I've been away for a while and as a result, I've forgotten how to do a lot of little technical things with the computer.  It's not exactly the kind of thing I think of as survival skill so my brain relegated stuff I used to know how to do well on the computer to stuff I have to re-learn.

I'm trying to get back into blogging again and I'm making all kinds of mistakes.  If you've visited here in the past few weeks, you've probably notices that stuff on my blog isn't working right.  Specifically video links. 

I'm trying to retro-fix these problems and get my skills back.  Perhaps in the future I will write about where I've been and why. 

Hope you enjoy what you've seen lately.  But come back and look at the posts again and see if I have corrected the problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't make me disable comments because you couldn't maintain decorum and civil discourse. You can disagree all you want to, just don't get nasty.